Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Here’s an activity for all your young writers and readers in your classroom or at home!
- Hole punch
- Crayons, colored pencils, or pens
- Pencil to give away
- Colored paper (optional) to put in the printer, or print on white paper and decorate yourself
- Download Heart_printables and print out
- Cut out and decorate
- Write a message
- Punch holes to slip the pencil through
- Write on, Valentine!
- You've Got the Write Stuff Valentine!
- Valentine, You're all Write!
- You're Just Write for Me!
For the Reader! "Bee" a Reader and "Bee" my Valentine! I have put together a fun activity sheet and all you need are some scissors. There are 4 colorful Printable Valentine's for your favorite readers. Download Download Mrsp_valentines
Some of the cute designs of my Valentines
I also have a special playlist for you to enjoy. Happily Ever Afters! These stories told through the ages, passed down from story-teller to story-teller, tap into our longing to overcome adversity and witness a dreamed being fulfilled. The three stories in this playlist all take us on a journey often with magical elements of a classic fairy tale such as a witch, a fairy godmother, or a handsome prince. They all have one thing in common and that is they have a happy ending.